The following documents and requirements of entry are outlined in the Notice of Race and race documents below. All entries are required to be submitted online together with the list items outlined in the Notice of Race.
- Notice of Race - Club Marine Pittwater to Southport Yacht Race
- Online Entry System & Crew and Boat documentation submission
- Sailing Instructions - Club Marine Pittwater to Southport Yacht Race
- Declaration of Compliance, Disclaimer and Acknowlodgement of Rights Form (NoR Appendix D)
- Stability Declaration Form
- Satellite Phone Declaration Form
- Radio Inspection Certificate
- Australian Sailing Special Regulations Equipment Compliance Form
- Competitors Declaration Form (Breach of the rules & recording Finish Time)
- Protest Form
- Protest Decisions
'How to Guides' & User information
- Competitor Entry requirement Checklist
- Link to My Topyacht and Myself Profiles to manage boat and crew lists
- 'How to add/invite crew and upload boat/race documents' Guide
- 'How to reduce the size of a PDF document'. Just drag-and-drop your PDF file in the website www.smallpdf.com, wait for the compression to complete and download your file. It's that simple.
- Pre-Lunch Order Form (return to RPAYC by Tuesday 31 December)
Notices to Competitors
- Pre Race Satilite Phone and HF (if applicable) Radio Checks (20.12.16)
- Order your Race Day Lunch Packs here!
- Amendments to NoR, protest limit, declaration forms and change to Presentation date, 6 January, 2017.
Australian Sailing Special Regulation Amendments and Information
- Special Regulations
- Special Regulation Amendments
- Racing Rules Amendments
- ISAF OSR Structual Plan Review Details
- Safety Information Notices
- Special Regulations Equipment Compliance Form
- IRC Rule Yachting Australia Prescriptions
NSW Water Police Marine Area Command & AMSA Emergency 24hr Contact details
- NSW Water Police Marine Area Command (MAC) 02 9320 7499 or 000
- Sending and responding to distress, urgency or safety signals using your VHF Marine Radio.
- Distress Radio Calling procedure
- Emergency Incident Reporting
- Queensland Water Police details '000'
- Queensland Boating Maps
- AMSA Maritime (Australian caller) 1800 641 792